There are activities to enjoy at Grace Note Farm during every season.
There are trails to pursue on horseback, by bicycle, and on foot in every kind of weather. It’s gorgeous in the fall when the leaves are turning.
In winter, the trails are perfect for cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and beautiful winter hikes. In the summer and spring every outdoor activity imaginable is available to you here, right outside our door.
Some of our popular activities include:
- cooking classes
- massage for you and your horse
- riding lessons
- “outdoor exploring” for family visits
- taking the row boat out
- treasure hunts
- our horse swing for the kids
- our relaxing hammock by the cottage
- petting the animals
- gathering chicken eggs
- riding the pony
- visiting the ducks and bunny
- helping in the garden